Wednesday 18 December 2013

Beautiful Creatures




One of the things I thank God for everyday is that I can read.

I like ideas, sometimes it is like I can almost taste them.

Ideas are beautiful creatures and I enjoy dabbling in them. 


When I share ideas they are original and I share the best ones only. When I write it’s almost as if I write to myself, writing short articles are not my style, I want to write articles with 8 pages and more but that turns people off. 



When I read I want books with 1000 pages and more.

Few pages make me groan because they will be consumed soon.

Wherever there are ideas that is where you will find me, enjoying them, kissing them, oh they are so beautiful. 



My love for Ideas has robbed me of friends but it’s okay because I love them.

It takes hours and long nights to enjoy them but that is okay too.

We pay the price for what we love and am willing to pay any price for ideas.

If there is something that I will never understand, it is people who don't read. I ask myself this question, why don't people read? Oh why? It is so beautiful.  


And when somebody criticizes people who read, I know instantly that they don't like to read. Perhaps its jealousy that is biting them. No matter who you are, if you don't read and you criticize readers, I feel sorry for you because you have a malady that is most dangerous and you are in a prison that has the biggest lock on it. If you can't read, you can't develop your mind and if you can't develop your mind surely you lack creativity. 
 
It is not age that brings wisdom but ideas.

People who use age to get ideas are slow people.

Better read to get some good ideas.

No comments: