Wednesday 30 October 2013

Letter to you

The Claus Org.| Not for profit










Dear friend, 
In my late teens I was a preacher but I quit because I was not ready. I had to go to school. After graduating and doing my national service I have decided to go back into ministry, part time. I believe I have a calling and I intend to fulfill it.


Some of the things I’d be doing would be going to crusades in Accra and other regions if God permit. I’d also be holding conferences to deal with several issues, raising money and giving to orphanages; not everything can be said here. Currently, my ministry would be non denominational, it’s not a church yet.


Now there are brothers and sister out there who want a group to join. Whatever your interests are, you are welcome to discuss them with me. If you know how to play instruments, take video, use projectors, preach, write, use the computer, sing etc; any skill that you have is welcome. Let’s get over the church barrier and help ourselves fulfill our calling, starters today are future church leaders tomorrow.


Lots of you out there are stuck because you have nobody to do the ministry with but I make that opportunity available to you today. Don’t wait till you are forty before you rush into ministry, things might not go your way. If you want your life to be perfect  too you’d  never do it.


I live you with these scriptures;

Ecclesiastes 11:9 and 12:13-14

Rejoice, O young man, in thy youth; and let thy heart cheer thee in the days of thy youth, and walk in the ways of thine heart, and in the sight of thine eyes: but know thou, that for all these things God will bring thee into judgment
Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.
For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil.


Best Regards
Claus Otoo
054 873 5505 | 0277 833 779

No comments: